
Dear Friends,
This is a new thing to me. Eric is usually the one to do all of the technical computer stuff.
I thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with everyone while we are gone. I will also try to publish photos of Benaiah as he grows.
Benaiah was born February 14, 2006, our little Valentine's Day present. His name comes from
2 Samuel 23:20-23, one of David's "mighty men."

3 Comments:
What a sweet photo! You should take one of Eric in the same pose to show the remarkable resemblance. I love your blog title! May your home be filled with the joyful chirping of many little Birds!
Sarah, your blog is off to a great start! That's a beautiful picture of Benaiah. It will be fun to keep in touch via blogs when we are both traveling in the next few months.
You will be missed while you are gone, but this will be a great way to keep on you guys!!! The picture of Benaiah is adorable, it looks like a greeting card!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home