What can I say? He's just so cute I have to take pictures! In the bottom picture, Benaiah is fashioning a hat his Grandpa Nash picked out for him. He knows what a boy looks good in!
posted by Eric & Sarah @ 5:56 PM 4 Comments
Cute new pictures! Nice new blog too.
He is so adorable in all the pics you've put up. I really like the hat.
Those are super cute pictures :) What a cutie!
I agree, Benaiah IS very cute! The hat is great. I like the pic of your mom with the grandkids, too, that's a good one. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Cute new pictures! Nice new blog too.
He is so adorable in all the pics you've put up. I really like the hat.
Those are super cute pictures :) What a cutie!
I agree, Benaiah IS very cute! The hat is great. I like the pic of your mom with the grandkids, too, that's a good one. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home