posted by Eric & Sarah @ 12:00 AM 4 Comments
Yay a Bird update!!! Keep them coming, those of us that live far away get excited to see news from home.
Love the father/son photo here! Thanks for the blog update and also for the email and extra pics. I'll write back soon. :) Miss you!
my friends now have that chicken!! Haha Did you know someone let loose a bunch of chickens and goats at Settler's Cove?
That's hilarious! We thought the chicken must live at a house around the corner from the beach. Benaiah kept saying, "Come here chicken. I'll take you home with me." I guess we could have!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Yay a Bird update!!! Keep them coming, those of us that live far away get excited to see news from home.
Love the father/son photo here! Thanks for the blog update and also for the email and extra pics. I'll write back soon. :) Miss you!
my friends now have that chicken!! Haha Did you know someone let loose a bunch of chickens and goats at Settler's Cove?
That's hilarious! We thought the chicken must live at a house around the corner from the beach. Benaiah kept saying, "Come here chicken. I'll take you home with me." I guess we could have!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home