Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We have such a marvelous reason to celebrate at this time of year. Jesus, our Saviour, came as a baby, grew up to die for us so we can have eternal relationship with God, came back to life and is now alive preparing a place for us who are redeemed. Shout it out! What wonderful news!

6 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super pictures! I see a lot of Gpa Nash in Noelle now.

 
At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see some new pics. Wow, the kids are really changing. The pics of Noelle surprised me, as she looks so much older to me than before. Soon she'll be a little girl! Benaiah's getting big, too--I can't believe he'll be three soon! Glad you had a good Christmas, and I hope you have a great time with your folks. :)

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger ray said...

Hey guys, Cousin Rayminda here. Got your blog from the christmas letter mom gave me loved catching up on your lives the last few years. Feel free to catch up on ours at Rayminda.blogspot.com or email us. Now that you will be closer perhaps we can meet in spokane for lunch or something sometime. Raymindalinton454@hotmail.com.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Cooke family said...

Lovely family picture!

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger The Day's said...

We miss you guys! Everyone seems to be gone right now and I'm going a bit stir crazy. Maybe it's also because I have two kids now and all I do is change diapers and clean. Oh well, it's just for a time. But really, when are you coming back? Miss you. Kristina

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Eric & Sarah said...

Stir-crazy is a good way to describe some of those days, huh? Don't worry, it will get better!
I really miss you too and look forward to getting together. We'll be back Feb. 2nd.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home