Once a week some of the young moms get together for tea, coffee and visiting. Here, we're at Robin's house. A lot of the kids weren't too excited about getting their picture taken.
Cute picture! Who is the little boy on the far left, and also the one between Willow and Rachael? Do you have new families, or have I just been gone so long that I can't recognize the kids??? Glad you have a chance to get together with other moms. :)
The boy on the far left is Gavin, a neighbor of ours. He and Benaiah are good friends. The boy between Willow and Rachael is Willow's older brother, Keagan. Hasn't he grown?
3 Comments:
Cute picture! Who is the little boy on the far left, and also the one between Willow and Rachael? Do you have new families, or have I just been gone so long that I can't recognize the kids??? Glad you have a chance to get together with other moms. :)
I forgot to mention that in this picture I think Noelle looks a lot like you did when you were little. I'd never seen that before!!
The boy on the far left is Gavin, a neighbor of ours. He and Benaiah are good friends.
The boy between Willow and Rachael is Willow's older brother, Keagan. Hasn't he grown?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home