Friday, April 07, 2006

Daily Changes


Changes, hmmm, this can mean many things with a baby. Things that change ALOT are diapers and clothes, and yes, babies too. Benaiah really enoys his changing times now. Fresh clothes, fresh diaper, what a great feeling! He smiles and talks alot after he is all fresh and clean. What fun!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some very nice pictures. I really like that first one of him sleeping. I'm glad you guys got a blog started!

 
At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he looks exactly like you Sarah, he definately has alot of the "Nash" look to him especially in this picture....very sweet

 
At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. This is my first visit to your Blog and I bookmarked it. I was going to say the same thing as Helen. He does look very much like Sarah at this point. Funny how they change like that. Great Blog start!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home