Our Church Here

We have been attending a Southern Baptist church with the Cropps. The people are great and the teaching has been really good too. I'm starting to make some friends here in our neighborhood too. It reminds me a little of Thorne Bay since everyone waves out here if you know them or not. I love it!
VBS is this weekend and Sharon and I are going to help with it. Should be fun and a good way to get to know some of the other people in the church.
I met a couple headed to Ketchikan on a cruise and told them they need to go on Lighthouse, totems and Eagles tour while they are there. Maybe I should get a commission!

1 Comments:
Glad you like the church and are making friend. I'm meeting folks here in Cornwall each day - tonight is my first church meeting here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home