Little Logan was born about 2 months after Benaiah. We hope they will be good pals. We'll get another picture of them together once we return.
posted by Eric & Sarah @ 10:37 AM 3 Comments
Hello! I'm glad you got your blog going again! Logan is growing fast, and smiles now! Maybe he'll smile for the next picture.
Hi Guys! I've been looking every so often for something new from down there. Hope all is going well. Looks like you had some fun there.
Two beautiful little people!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Hello! I'm glad you got your blog going again! Logan is growing fast, and smiles now! Maybe he'll smile for the next picture.
Hi Guys! I've been looking every so often for something new from down there. Hope all is going well. Looks like you had some fun there.
Two beautiful little people!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home