Saturday, July 07, 2007

Anna and Josiah









Mary and the kids visited us on their way home from seeing my parents in Washington. They had a long series of delays in the Seattle airport, so were very tired. But they spent the next day with us, we went to the park, and the cousins really had fun together.



3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Blogger Cooke family said...

I'm glad you did more posts! Cute pictures!

 
At 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cousins! Youngest first cousin Katie Bird here. How have you been? I love your page and all your pictures. Fall is here. Yesterday was the first day we had some real frost. Hows the weather in your neck of the woods? Maybe you'll get alittle sun before it gets much later. Next week is my 21st birthday I certinly don't feel that old. I would love to hear from you guys. I'm at my parents house right now. You can give us a call at (907)376-5548.

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I keep checking for pictures of Noelle...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home