June Wedding

June 2, I played in a friend's wedding at Holy Name Church (best piano in town.) Eric was working during the wedding so my friend, Jenny Wise (from TNB,) watched Benaiah during the wedding. The bride, Naomi, was beautiful and I think they went back to Fairbanks. Brrr!
The top picture was at the reception at the Landing. Their new banquet hall is beautiful.
The bottom left picture is Tim showing Benaiah how to blow the dandelion "parachutes" off of the flower. The top right picture is Jenny and Margie, two very special friends from TNB.



1 Comments:
Hi Sarah,
That piano at Holy Name Church is about the best piano of anywhere! I used to practice for hours on it!
Do you still have the Dogwood dishes? Beth has a set of 8 place settings she is going to get rid of.
Glad all is well your way!
Arlene
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home