Friday, July 06, 2007

Catch Up

I'm afraid I have lots to catch up on our blog. There have been a series of things which have kept me from posting for a couple of months.
1) I have been discouraged that the photos on the last posting appear jumbled when I look at my blog. This has only been since blogger switched over to using Google. I know Becky told me they come up just fine on her computer, but she uses Firefox, not Internet Explorer. Does anyone have any advice?
2)We have been working on settling into our new house and fixing things up. (I'll post more photos later.)
3) We found out that Baby Bird #2 is on the way, due to arrive Nov. 22! I finally have more energy now and thankfully have not suffered any morning sickness. My sister, Mary, just found out that she too is expecting Nunn #3 around the end of January, but has been very sick. Please keep her in your prayers!
Well, there are my excuses, now on to the photos!

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger Jeremy & Olivia said...

Awesome pictures!! I was so excited to see new posts!! Congratulations on B.B #2, that's exciting!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home