Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow Day

This picture is the view from our front windows. We see seals and all sorts of birds just on these mud flats.

Our little snow bunny!
This was Benaiah's first time sitting in the snow. He didn't know what to do, but try crawling. I heard him suck in air when he got his first face-full since his face and the snow were about the same level when he crawled. This is a tree in Bill and Joanne's front yard. The birds love it since the berries stay on throughout the fall and winter. We love it because it's so beautiful!

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger sixwickerts said...

Great picture of your view, I love it!! When we decide to leave, can I get a copy??

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Becky said...

Your scenery pics are beautiful, I like them both. Benaiah sure looks cute sitting in the snow, all bundled up. :)

 
At 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of the scenery, your family, and your comparison of lutefisk to fishy, salty jello ... I can't wait to "not" taste it! Though, I love all the Scandanavians we know!! I guess you're all "pickled to perfection!" Hugs to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home