Thorne Bay Excursion
we would like make a trip over to Thorne Bay with Him on the boat he was captaining. Eric had to work, but Sunshine (a friend staying with us,) Benaiah and I took him up on it. The weather was beautiful and the water was flat calm all the way.
I asked Mary if I could come over for lunch and I think she was a bit puzzled. We stopped in Meyers Chuck on the way over to drop off one of Tim's coworkers at his cabin there. (The scenic picture is of the bay there.) Then, on to Thorne Bay for lunch! It was great to see Mary, and Benaiah had a great time with his cousins. We were even able to attend the town's celebration of their bank and see lots of people I've known forever.
What a grand day!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home