Almost Home
Hello to all of our blog-followers!
I know there has been another lapse in my posting, but I have a good excuse. (Don't I always?) The kids and I have been visiting my parents for the last month while Eric has been in training on the east coast.
We have had a great time, the kids have really been growing, Eric has been learning lots, and I even got to fly over there for the weekend to visit him. (We were visited by our friend, Becky, too.)
We will arrive home the first week of February and are looking forward to settling in again and seeing all of our friends there.
I will post photos when we get home.

4 Comments:
Good to hear from you! I had fun seeing you and Eric a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to your pics soon. :)
Howdy - It's Lee Post in Alberta saying HI. I'm sending you a LATE Christmas letter and would love you email address. It was great to hear from you!
Lee
miss you guys and can't wait to see you!
Becky, it was great seeing you too! Who would've thought that that would work out!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home