
Saturday, we all went to the Forest Service-sponsored fishing derby at City Park. Eric took the morning off of work so he could be with us.

Benaiah caught two rainbow trout almost right away.

He was so proud of those fish! We took them home and fried them for dinner. Between Noelle and Benaiah chowing down, Eric and I didn't get a bite!

They also had several stations for making lures, doing a fish print, and a casting challenge.

Smokey Bear and Sammy Salmon were also roaming around. I had to get our picture with Sammy!

All that fishing made us hungry so we stopped for a snack!
3 Comments:
I love that picture of Eric and Benaiah with the fish he caught! I like Benaiah's face and the fact that he held the fish because I know at his age I wouldn't have.
Thank you for sharing so many great photos! I haven't checked blogs or facebook for a long time. I see I have missed a lot! You're making some great memories for the Ketchikan chapter of your lives, and blessing many folks in the process! May the rest of the summer be full of adventures, fellowship, and opportunities to witness to folks outside the church.
Fun Alaska memories!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home