The Beach II

There are lots of beautiful beaches to visit here. This one was on Jeckyll Island where you actually have to pay a toll to visit the island. Some of the old settlers during the 1930's there were the Rockefellers, the Asters and other big family names.
Sharon and Ashton have taken us all over to see the sights. It's been great getting to know their family even better.

4 Comments:
great pictures! It's fun to see your travels. I'm glad you're having fun! (just don't decide to stay there!)
Amen to that statement!
Hi Sarah -
Love your pics and your news! I haven't gotten to the picture stage yet, I'm working on that. That's funny about the Astors, I went to a castle in Kent that Henry VIII lived in for a while, and it was bought by one of the Astors. He fixed it all up and put fancy gardens all around, and I read some info about their family. Funny we're in such different places finding out about the same people! Glad you're well, talk to you later. :)
Hi.. It has been SO neat catching up with you guys! Benaiah is growing up fast. Looks like Eric's doing very well, and you seem to be enjoying your time there. Thanks for posting photos .. you won't seem like such strangers when you finally return. Actually, come to think of it, it won't be that much longer now. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home