Benaiah seems to do new things every week. He even rolls over some now. Mostly, he just loves being the center of attention!
posted by Eric & Sarah @ 11:57 AM 4 Comments
Sarah and Eric: You sure have a gorgeous baby! Thank you for continuing to share pictures of him!
In this pic he looks like Sara. In the one above you just published he looks like Eric (not because he has his foot in his mouth). Hmmmmm...
I agree with Chris on his looks! He's cuter every day.
I think at one time I could physically put my foot in my mouth. Now I only do it metaphorically!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Sarah and Eric: You sure have a gorgeous baby! Thank you for continuing to share pictures of him!
In this pic he looks like Sara. In the one above you just published he looks like Eric (not because he has his foot in his mouth). Hmmmmm...
I agree with Chris on his looks! He's cuter every day.
I think at one time I could physically put my foot in my mouth. Now I only do it metaphorically!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home