Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm Back!




Well, after nearly one year, I am going to attempt to make a new post. (Now that probably no one checks my blog anymore!)
We have settled into a new normalcy of life since Noelle has been added to our Bird nest. Having two children is twice as wonderful, but certainly twice as intense!
This past week, we have been having some warmer temperatures and some actual sunshine. (You can tell we live in SE Alaska, since Benaiah runs around the house and says, "Sunshine, sunshine," whenever a sunbeam comes through our window.) We have been able to get outside and do some work around our house. I've been setting up a flower bed and doing some landscaping and Eric started on cutting down all the alders around our house, where we will develop a lawn and place for the kids to play. I feel set free, being able to work outside again!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Blogger Jennifer Caskey said...

Welcome Back Sarah! Glad to see some pics of Noelle!

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted! You have some great pictures and I look forward to keeping up with your family via blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home