Saturday, November 07, 2009

Moving Day




Moving day happened to fall on my 30th birthday. We packed up our things and stayed our last night at the John's house. We were so blessed to be able to hire movers to load up and transport all of our stuff.

It was a double blessing to have Eric's parents come help us move. They even drove through Canada with us.

Now we are finished to the point of all of our stuff is in storage until our house sells and we buy a new one here. We are loving staying with my parents until that time or we find a place closer to Eric's job where we can rent.
I'll post more pictures later.


1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger Cooke family said...

Hello! The kids enjoyed getting your post card of the train! We have some cards to send to you guys, but I don't have an address. Maybe my mom has it, or you could email it. I hope everything is going well! We miss you guys! Logan keeps asking when Benaiah is going to come back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home