Happy 4th!
We hope you all had a good 4th! We went up to a party on Eric's campus so I could meet some of his classmates. We got quite bug bitten there, in the shade. Let me tell you, John Wesely's description of Georgia was just about right! In his journal he wrote that south Georgia was nearly as hot as hell and the bugs are simply flying mouths! (I thought that was and interesting statement from him.)
Anyway, I am rambling now, where was I? Oh, the 4th! Then we went to Jeckyll Island with some friends for (how did you guess?) barbecue. We came home early though since Eric had school in the morning.
He's doing really well in his classes and has about 6 more weeks till he's finished. Yay! Well, we hope you all are enjoying our blog and look forward to getting home before too long.

7 Comments:
Hi Guys,
We are enjoying your blog! I was excited to soo some updates!! It looks like you are having such a great time. Will it be hard to come back? Hang in there Eric you are almost done. Say Hi to the Cropps for us, it is good to see them in your pictures! See you soon,
Love
The Wickerts
Hey, great to see that Richard reached 40…I mean so soon and all! Man that guy is going for it! A lot of energy went south when the Cropps left Ketchikan. I just found out that the guy I work with at the Marine Highway System bought the Cropp’s house. Sarah, it looks by the pics that there is no problem finding someone who wants to hold Benaiah. Thanks for the blog and pics. We are ready for you to come home!
Our love to you.
PS - Please give Brittany a HHUUGGG!
Happy 4th to all of you there (a bit late). Boy we wish we could join all of you. It sounds like you're all having a wonderful time. Our weather is not quite that hot, although the bugs have been somewhat pesty lately. We're sure glad that you are all together - Birds and Cropps!!!
Benaiah sure is cute! I bet he's enjoying some real food!
Glad you're having fun and enjoying the food! Lots of good food here in England, too. I should bring home some clotted cream so we can have a proper Cornish tea when we both get home!
I have really enjoyed seeing what life is like in the extreme lower 48. Benaiah is growing and looks so cute! I hope that turning 40 wasn't too painful for Richard, tell the Cropps the Nasons all said hi! Keep up the great blogging!
This is my first look at your blog, Sarah and it has been so interesting to 'see' you even though you are so far away. Your "little Bird" is so big! I hope we get to see you in person before we leave at the end of August.
Naomi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home