Thursday, August 10, 2006

So, so, Suck Your Toe...

He can actually fit four of his toes in his mouth at one time. Keeps him quite entertained!

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, I left a longer message on here earlier but it didn't stick for some reason. Probably a spam filter! The short version is that we have sure missed you guys and are really looking forward to your coming home. See ys soon!

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Cooke family said...

Cute! I'm looking forward to the next photo of Benaiah and Logan together. They've both grown so much!

 
At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, are you all settled in and enjoying the cooler weather? I wanted to let you know that Aleah Jean was born on August 18th!! Email me at purplebug76@hotmail.com I'd love to talk with you more about being a new mommie.

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Wait til he starts chewing his nails! (toe nails, that is...). I remember when I discovered my firstborn chewing his toe nails in bed! Ewwww! But its so cute when they are babies! I think my boy has decided the chewing part is gross (I sure hope so). Actually, I'm posting to ask where you all are...long time no post, eh? We love and miss you all! Please post soon!
Love, Julie for the Bensons

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home