The Way Home



On the way back to KTN from Georgia, Benaiah and I stopped in Seattle to visit my parents. My sister, Mary, and her two little ones were at my grandma's also. (That's where the previous picture of Josiah and Benaiah is.) We had a good time together, then Mary went home and I went to my folks' place with them for a few days.
On our way there, we saw my Uncle Lee and his friend.
Benaiah and I had a great time with my parents and were able to see their new home, but I can tell you it was so good to get home!

1 Comments:
That's a great picture of your dad (you and Benaiah, too), he looks like he's really enjoying Benaiah! Glad you got to spend some time with your family during your travels. It's good to see some new pics, too! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home