I took a couple of photos of the kiddos before church. I know I am preferential as their mom, but aren't they cute?
posted by Eric & Sarah @ 2:45 PM 4 Comments
They are very cute! I'm glad to see you blogging again. i did check in now and again throughout the year, and must admit thought you were gone for good! Good to have you back :)
I agree, they're cute. :)
Yes, you all should have heard the gasp at FOLD when I announced I had made a post on our blog again!
Rachael and I both think they are very sweet babies. And Benaiah is looking so grown up!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
They are very cute! I'm glad to see you blogging again. i did check in now and again throughout the year, and must admit thought you were gone for good! Good to have you back :)
I agree, they're cute. :)
Yes, you all should have heard the gasp at FOLD when I announced I had made a post on our blog again!
Rachael and I both think they are very sweet babies. And Benaiah is looking so grown up!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home