We're Still Here



Wow, it has been a long time! Now that we finally have high speed internet again, Eric has encouraged me to at least post a picture. Hopefully there will be more to come!
This picture was taken by a friend on Resurrection Day across the lake from our home.
Benaiah is now five and Noelle is three. I can't believe we have lived in WA for almost two years now!

5 Comments:
Wow! Hello! Very cute pictures. I didn't realize it's been two years! Doesn't seem like that long ago that you were here. We miss you! :)
Wow Sarah!! I am thrilled that you posted, I was just thinking of you guys the other day, wondering how you all were. I am really hoping everyone keeps up with the blogs, it's such a great way to keep up with people. I myself have been horrible about i, but have resolved to keep up with it better! We are in SW Florida loving the warmth and the sunshine! Check our blog out, there are some updated pics on there :) Bless you!
Wow, so fun to see your pics. What a beautiful family. :) I'm glad we've been able to keep in touch although living far apart. Hope to see you in WA or CA one of these days!
Hooray! So good to see you guys!! I can't believe how big the kids are! Such cuties! Lord Bless you! We sure miss you guys!
Great looking family! These 2 years have flown by. It was nice to "see" you online.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home