Tenth Anniversary
Last Thursday was our tenth anniversary. It's hard to believe it has been that many years!
The kids had a sleepover with our friends, Pete and JoAn, and we had a special evening at our own home.
I asked a friend of ours to make a cake that resembled the top of our wedding cake. Then I made cioppini and pita chips with bean dip. It all turned out very yummy and it was marvelous to have an evening to ourselves!
I'm so thankful for this special guy who married me. Eric is a great husband, friend and father to our children. God is so good!

2 Comments:
Congratulations!! It's hard to believe it's been ten years! Wow. It's fun to remember back to your wedding and our time at your mom and dad's place. Thanks for being good friends to me and a blessing to so many people! :)
Goodness me!! your anniversary came and went without a peep out of us! Don't feel bad, so did William and Katie's. I just never know what the date is, and if ever I discover the date it seems like it came WAY too soon! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! The kids look so happy and healthy, as do you two. Thanks for fresh posts!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home