Yard Work
We were able to do some outdoor work while the weather was nice this weekend. Eric cut down all of the alders on our property and trimmed up some limbs on the evergreens. I was able to escape for a couple of hours while the kids were sleeping and plant the raspberries a friend gave us. I hope to get some more. It felt so good to work outside in the sun!




3 Comments:
mmmmmm I'd love to grow raspberries! My dad grew them...LOTS OF THEM! He made pies and jam and all kinds of things.
Nice new posts! Cute pictures. I hardly know Noelle, and she's already about 5 months old, and eating cereal! Nice big boy bed! I'm not quite ready to have Logan un-contained yet, but I guess that time is coming soon! And for his binky, he'll probably still have it in highschool! -Good job Benaiah!
I know that teenagers sucking on a binky was a fad a few years back, but I'm sure Logan will get rid of it when he's ready. I know alot of kids don't get rid of them till they're 3 or even 4.
We need to get together sometime. Maybe we can go on an outdoor excursion now that the weather is getting nicer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home